Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Project Life - July 2014 Moving Again

There has neither been time nor the inclination to scrapbook with all the turmoil and upheaval in our recent history, but in the past week, I have sat down and started to document our recent move.  I didn't take any photos, but thought it was just as important to journal my feelings and emotions because I want to remember this how it is, whilst still being creative with papers, and embellishments. 

I find it easier also to use up older style scrapbooking stash in the Project Life/Picture My Life style as you cut things down and use them on a smaller scale. 

 
Left hand side page above

 
Right hand side page above
 
And to follow, both pages together so you get the idea. 
 
 
I used a lot of CTMH stamps mixed with other elements, and am happy with how the pages turned out. 
 
Supplies:
Kaisercraft Now Boarding Collection "Departure Lounge" patterned paper
Simple Stories Urban Traveller sn@p Card
Pebbles "Love You More" Journaling and Quote cards
Project Life journalling card
Simon Says Stamp! Dark Chocolate Premium Die Ink
PSX Stamps "Antique"
Studio Calico Mistables
MME Penny Lane - Free Bird "Love" large accessories
Heidi Grace flocked alphabet stickers
Promarkers
Derwent Inktense Coloured Pencils
Sizzix leaf die, Tim Holtz Sizzlets Decorative Strip "Typeset"
Washi Tape - Francheville Masking Tape and other
K and Co Alphabet tiles
Dear Lizzy acrylic stamps (camera)
MM Rub-ons "Mixed Brite", Tiny Alphas "Brown Ledger"
Close to My Heart Stamps: - "My Life" Cricut Bundle, "Balloon Talk" Stamp of the Month (Feb 2014), "It's the Little Things" Stamp of the Month (November 2014), Cranberry and Lagoon inks

I am very happy that I've gone on to use up the whole sheet of MME Penny Lane die cuts, whether it be here or on simple cards that I've made subsequently - one item of supplies used up completely makes me feel justified in buying it, no matter how many years later! Something that I mean to do with the numerous rub-ons I still have in my stash.  I will just make it part of my next crafting mission!

I am working amongst chaos and jumble, with nowhere to unpack anything due to the lack of suitable storage, which I am finding it difficult to source in Hervey Bay.  Hopefully when having to go to the dentist in Brisbane next week, I will find time to get to Ikea  to maybe partially address this issue .... thanks for visiting.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Great pages, glad to see you scrapping again and I love that little tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love good storage. Hope you find something soon! Loved seeing your pages and you'll be so pleased to read it in years gone by xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure Mr Ikea will come to the rescue!! Love how you have managed to do the pages with no photos - I frequently forget to take photos as I tend to be in the moment, so I must use you as inspiration that I don't need photographs to tell my story xx

    ReplyDelete