Search This Blog

Friday 7 March 2014

52 Card Challenge 2014 - Week 7

Week 7 - Nat set the challenge to use aqua and spearmint.  Whilst still in Brisbane, I visited the beautiful Bella Paperie scrapbooking shop and purchased a few supplies. 



I stamped the background using the Kaisercraft 12 x 12 template "Leaves" which I thought was just beautiful.  I just attached an Amy Tangerine die cut over the top, and stamped the sentiment using one of my favourite stamp sets ever, Stampin' Up Curly Cute.  I then added some dark green ribbon for some depth, and a scrap from one of the Project Life cards from the Baby Boy set. 

I don't know why I bought these diecuts - most of them I don't like, but I have come around and now really like this card! 

I am slowly opening boxes one by one, and look forward to creating in my temporary craft room very soon, once some order has been reached ....

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Hope you get unpacked and sorted soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love the fresh background and that sweet little bow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that's pretty and you've given me some inspiration as I'm stuck on this week!

    ReplyDelete